Learn how to do the important everyday activities with ease and grace – while you’re actually doing them!
One of the challenges of learning any new skill is learning how to apply what you’ve learned when you’re outside of the clarity and space of the lesson environment. Once we get home to the cluttered reality of daily life, it can be hard to remember what we just understood so well!
That’s where my Alexander Technique Audio Mini-Course comes in. You can:
- Brush up with your Alexander Technique skills while you’re on the move: out running, doing the daily commute, while cooking, or while just getting the housework done.
- Get instant help applying Alexander Technique to specific activities like walking or using the computer.
- Integrate Alexander Technique into your daily life and learn how to move stunningly well during the course of your day, with the guidance of an experienced teacher in your ears.
Great for beginners, too
The audio mini-course is also great for people who don’t live close to a teacher, or for those who are interested in Alexander Technique and think it might help them, but are nervous about taking the plunge and having lessons. The mini-course will give you some great information to begin your journey towards better movement and increased wellness that you can use from day 1.
I remember well what it was like when I first started using Alexander Technique to help me relieve the tension problems I had in my arms. I recall very clearly struggling to remember what happened in my lessons, and not always knowing how best to work by myself to continue what I’d begun with my teacher.
What you’ll learn
The Introducing Alexander Technique Audio Mini-Course is designed to help you to apply Alexander’s ideas to your life instantly. You’ll learn about:
- The importance of what you do with your head in relation to your body
- Your hip joints
- Sitting and standing
- The structure of your shoulder and elbow
- How to use a keyboard easily and efficiently
- How to deal with laptop screens
- The secret of avoiding ‘text neck’ with handheld devices
You’ll cover all the most important joints in the human body, learn how to use them effectively, and how to use them in the most fundamental activities in your day. Listen to it in order, or prioritise the tracks that are most important to you right now. And you can listen to them as many times as you need to make sure that you understand the concepts and can put them into practice.
This product is now available for purchase, download and unlimited streaming from Bandcamp. Just follow this link to buy and download.